Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Trying to find the best automatic vacuum for our 26x42 lazy l in ground pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Cool Trying to find the best automatic vacuum for our 26x42 lazy l in ground pool

Looking for recommendations for the best automatic vacuum for our 26x42 lazy l in-ground pool..it is a liner pool. Please give me your thoughts and recommendations and why.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Trying to find the best automatic vacuum for our 26x42 lazy l in ground pool

A robot is the best option. They work much, MUCH better than pressure or suction cleaners. I have a Dohenys Discovery, which is the same as a Maytronics S200, Dolphin Active 20 or Triton Plus. With a vinyl pool you might want an S100, same as Doheny's Saturn, Active 10 or Triton. It has 1 brush vs 2 brushes. More about my cleaner in my pool thread, link in sig. Also, more here, First Robotic Cleaner, Doheny's Discovery
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Trying to find the best automatic vacuum for our 26x42 lazy l in ground pool

Thank you so much. Is one brush better than two. I want one that will climb the walls, water, steps, etc...