Trying to choose a pool liner -- help!

May 2, 2017
Massachusetts
Hi All,

My name is Mandy and just joined this site because last weekend my husband and I just put down a deposit for an inground pool! The company we chose for installation uses "The Vinyl Works" for pool liner choices and that being said (as you all probably know) how are you supposed to chose a liner for a pool with the terrible pictures they provide in the pamphlets?! We are leaning towards a darker pool color -- if anyone is familiar with this brand of liners and could provide pictures of the liner in color "gray granite" or "royal seabrook" or even in "plaza" that would be super helpful!

Thank you in advance!

Hi Maddie,
thanks for your reply! I did go in and search based on liner colors and got some posts/pictures.

Thank you for the tip!
mandy

- - - Updated - - -

Hi John,
they did but I only got about 10-15 minutes with the samples... since we're not installing until the fall, I guess we have time. But I mostly want to see what they look like under water etc... I will keep searching :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Dave,
this is great thanks! I'll have to assume that if we're considering a gray that no matter who the (liner) manufacturer, the colors shouldn't differ that drastically? If I knew if any people in my area that had the color pool I'd surely do a drive by! It's not like I'm buying a pair of shoes, lol... much more final and $$$$. Thank you very much for the info!!