Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: online source for hayward pump parts.

1. Back To Top    #1

online source for hayward pump parts.

After speaking to tech help @Hayward, they have advised me that my control board for my Max Flo VS (model# SP2300VSP) needs a new control board. Naturally I asked the person I was speaking to @ Hayward about purchasing that part. He told me they dont sell parts to the consumer and to contact one of their dealers. I contacted my local dealer and he has no idea what I'm talking about. Anybody know of an online dealer that sells control boards for these pumps? All my searches have only located non-electrical parts (strainers baskets,gaskets, bushings etc.) Thanks in advance to any/all who can offer assistance.
    15k gal inground Viking fiberglass pool; Hayward Variable 1.5hp pump (Maxflo VS); Hayward swimclear 325 sg ft cartridge filter; Raypak 206A 199k btu nat gas heater; Aquabot Bravo robotic pool cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: online source for hayward pump parts.

I'm not sure but I would check with Inyo Pools or Sunplay to see if they can help.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach