Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: AquaPure 1400 121 Error in Reverse Mode

1. Back To Top    #1

AquaPure 1400 121 Error in Reverse Mode

I get a 121 error when cell is reversing. No error when cell is in normal mode. If I reverse the DC cable, I get a 120 error when the cell is in normal mode, and no error when the cell is reversing. I'm not sure if this is a cell issue or a board issue. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: AquaPure 1400 121 Error in Reverse Mode

Here ya go! Call Jandy and see if their customer support folks can tell you what that error code means-

Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc.
    2620 Commerce Way
    Vista, CA 92081
    Phone: (800) 822-7933
    Fax: (800) 479-8324
    productsupport@zodiac.com

Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Skippy's Pool Cooler --> Skippy's New Fountain Our Build --> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard

3. Back To Top    #3

I'm sure you mean well, but I can almost 99.9% guarantee that Jandy's response will be to call a pool person. I tried calling them to troubleshoot mine as well. I'm pretty sure in the ops case the cell is probably going bad. I'm having the same problem with mine. Its still working for now and my pool is small so I'm letting it go for now. I have another cell sitting here but I'm trying to eek out the last bit of life in this cell.

If op wants to PM me, I"ll try to dig up the troubleshooting guides that I've sent to other users.
    8000 gal diamond brite pool with 650 gal spillover spa, Pentair 3hp VS pump. Jandy Cartridge filter and Jandy Heat Pump. Jandy PDA automation system with 2 Pentair Laminars. SmartPool NC74S Robotic Pool Cleaner.

4. Back To Top    #4

That's very nice of you, Robl I just realized I meant to Google that error code, and in fact found other threads that mention it here:

https://www.troublefreepool.com/thre...eral-Fault-121
    Jandy AquaPure 1400 121 Error Code

I hope that is of some use to the OP.

Maddie
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Skippy's Pool Cooler --> Skippy's New Fountain Our Build --> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard