Pool Alarm Recommendation

May 19, 2013
I need to buy a pool alarm for my inground pool. The way my pool is set up, I can't really put a fence around it, and I have 3 small kids so I'd like to buy a pool alarm. My pool is large, at least 40 x 20. I've done a little bit of research but nothing is really standing out. Also, one of my concerns is what if the pool alarm goes off on accident when we are at work. It seems like there is no way to turn these off remotely and I'd hate for my neighbors to have to deal with a loud alarm going off for hours on end.

I need to buy a pool alarm for my inground pool. The way my pool is set up, I can't really put a fence around it, and I have 3 small kids so I'd like to buy a pool alarm. My pool is large, at least 40 x 20. I've done a little bit of research but nothing is really standing out. Also, one of my concerns is what if the pool alarm goes off on accident when we are at work. It seems like there is no way to turn these off remotely and I'd hate for my neighbors to have to deal with a loud alarm going off for hours on end.
Holly,

I am in the same situation, big pool and 2 going children. I bought a home alarm system that alerts me with a chime anytime an exterior door is opened, iSmartalarm. It works well and there is no subscription fee. There are extra sirens you can buy to put all around your house if it's too big to hear the main cube throughout the home. I also put extra locks up high on every exterior door in the house. I would also love to have a pool alarm but in my research I could not find anything that has decent reviews or that had the options you are talking about. Good thread, I'm curious to see if anyone has suggestions.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.