Spider Gasket for Hayward S310T2 Pro Series Sand Filter?

Paul & Crystal

Silver Supporter
May 25, 2014
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been looking on line for a spider gasket for the Hayward S310T2 Pro Series sand filter. All I'm coming up with is full multiport tops. Does anyone know if this model has spider gaskets for DIY? If so, can you give me the model number and/or where it can be ordered? I've read that some sand filters do not have an accessible spider valve and cannot be done DIY.

Thanks!

Crystal

The spider gasket for that valve isn't too hard to change if you're a little handy.

Here's a set of instructions on how to replace it. It's slightly generic, but it's good enough that you'll get a good idea of how to do it for your valve.

P.S. Pat asked me to post this. :)

Hi Bama Rambler!

Thank you so much! I will check this out. I am gearing up for a deep clean and overall rehab maintenance for sometime in June. I have small leaks both on the top around the handle and around the seal where the cap fits onto the tank. Maybe I need an O ring as well?

Crystal

I think they sell a rebuild kit that has the spider gasket and the O-rings for the handle and top housing and maybe even the vessel o-ring. check prices though, because it may be cheaper to buy the whole valve than the individual parts.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.