Floating liner question

Jun 8, 2014
Rogers, AR
We got hit with massive rain for the last week and my liner floated.

I have been gently and slowly coaxing it back into place all morning. The shallow end is back under water but still floating. Can I turn the pump back on to start filtering or should I wait? I have everywhere else back into place but still has some water under it and I can still push it around with my brush.

I've had a similar issue down here in Little Rock. I still have a fair amount of bubbling, but my liner is staying in place for the most part. This is our first spring with a pool, so I can't offer much advice, but I can certainly empathize.

How's your situation this evening?

Philip

Yes you can start filtering again. Give it 30 minutes and see if there is any movement.

You need to strongly consider a french drain or dry wells to deal with the water. If it happens once it will again.

I have everything back in place and the filter has been running. We have been hit with torrential rain. The area has been declared a disaster area.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.