Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Salt

1. Back To Top    #1

Salt

How to reset cl40 chlorine generator?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Salt

Chris,

Welcome to TFP... A Great resource for all those pool owners with SWCG questions...

My SWCG is an IC40 and I'm not sure what you mean by reset??? It basically "resets" itself every time it turns on.

If wired correctly, when the pump is off the IC40 will have no power and the display will have no lights. When power is applied to the pump, then the IC40 turns on and goes through a start up cycle where the lights flash back and forth for about minute or so. As far as I know, that is the only thing that I would consider a reset...

I'm sure you asked because your are having an issue.. What specific problem are you having?

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Caldera Spa.

3. Back To Top    #3

There is a Pentair "Calibration Bulletin" is that is what you mean.

I can upload a copy as soon as forum fixes my "upload quota" issue.
    20K gal In-ground pool w/spa; IntelliControl, IntelliChlor, IntelliPH (Acid-Injector), SAM/SAL lights, Pentair FNS60Plus filter, two 1.0 HP WhiperFlow pumps, Jandy/Compool auto-valves, RayPak Heatpump, Jandy Gas heater

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by CountyBumkin View Post
    There is a Pentair "Calibration Bulletin" is that is what you mean.

I can upload a copy as soon as forum fixes my "upload quota" issue.
    CB,

Unless this is something really new, I don't think you can calibrate the IC40 unless they are one of the really old versions...

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Caldera Spa.

5. Back To Top    #5

I'm not sure about the new versus old ones, but I will post the bulletin as soon as I can, and you try it for yourself. Hopefully Moderator will see my message I sent to them about my Sponsorship not working and fix it Monday, then I can attach document.

Mod note: yes, we'll work on it. pooldv

2PM Update: Problem fixed. Thanks Mods!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    20K gal In-ground pool w/spa; IntelliControl, IntelliChlor, IntelliPH (Acid-Injector), SAM/SAL lights, Pentair FNS60Plus filter, two 1.0 HP WhiperFlow pumps, Jandy/Compool auto-valves, RayPak Heatpump, Jandy Gas heater