Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy Lxi heater error solved

1. Back To Top    #1

Jandy Lxi heater error solved

Just joined TFP because you guys rock!
    My Jandy Lxi power distribution card got wet and burnt up. I replaced the card and then got a single flash error, air flow fault, on the ignition control box. I was just getting ready to run through the jandy troubleshooting flow chart, which looked pretty complicated, and seems to mostly tell people to replace their blower, or call a service guy, when I found an old TFP post. Someone suggested jumping F1 and F2 and if the blower starts, replacing the ICB. Well, the blower started when jumped. So I replaced the ICB and the heater stared right up!
    Just wanted to say thanks to TFP and revisit this solution for anybody else in this situation.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Jandy Lxi heater error solved

Welcome to TFP!

Thanks for the update and someone just might need this advice in the future. It is always good to have several threads discussing problems and solutions for those searching for answers.
    16k gal plaster with raised spa, Jandy DEV60 filter, 2 HP 2-speed SHPF Jandy Stealth pump
    Hayward Aqua Rite T-15 SWCG, Jandy LXi 400k BTU NG heater, 350 sq.ft. of Sun Star solar panels, TF-100 Test Kit, Dolphin s300i Cleaner
    Test Kits . Pool Math . Chlorine/CYA Chart . The SLAM Process