Filters and pumps and SWGs, oh my!

Welcome to the forum and I hope you find all the answers you are looking for.

I'm not familiar with the exact models for Intex pools but there are some basics.
First look at the pool school link above and read about how to take care of a salt water pool. Everything in pool school is written in an easy to understand manner.

As for equipment you will need a pump and filter I would recommend the biggest Intex pump and sand filter combo (there are other Intex filters but the sand filter is less maintenance than the cartridge filter) for ease of hook up. You can get better equipment but it's not as straight forward to connect to you pool.
Next is the SWG which again you can get as an Intex product.

If you study pool school you will be well prepared to take care of your pool.

Finally you will need a good test kit. Either the tft-100 or the Taylor kit. A test kit and understanding of the pool chemicals is more important than the pump, filter, and swg combined. So in other words get the test kit first, pump second, filter third, and swg as a luxury.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.