Shipping time of TFTestkit?

ultra800_96

LifeTime Supporter
May 15, 2009
Pomeroy, Iowa
Hi,
I finally ordered my TF100 Test kit on the 18th. I have been eagerly awaiting to clear up my now just cloudy pool, from a bad, bad swamp. I've been shooting from the hip so far with heavy constant doses of Liquid 12.5%. I'll be back with more questions if I need them, but my main question is how long does it take from ordering to shipping? I'm in Iowa.

YES duraleigh, thank you for the immediate response. And thank you also for the same day shipping. I just hadn't gotten an email yet. I was just wondering at the time I asked, how did you ship.. express?? ground?? UPS?? Snailmail?? FedEx?? the website doesn't tell me. I am eagerly awaiting it, as my last email stated. Sorry if I seemed presumptous. I have been a pool owner and a lurker for some time, & finally thought it was time to order your test kit, as I am finally a believer in the system. I have some cloudiness problems with my pool, & want to test myself with the capable tools to do it with. I have had a 24' above ground pool I installed myself 12 years ago, original liner, with absolutely no water problems that I knew of then...(ie. clarity) till the last 2 years. I was known as the clearest pool in town. Mind you, I'm from a small town of less than 1,000 here in Iowa, but yet there are more than 25 pools in this town. No inground cement, pebble, etc, just all vinyl above ground pools. We all have to lower them for our cold, too long winters. Since day one, all I've used is powdered shock, trichlor tabs, etc, etc, as is everyone else, other than the few continually failing baqua pools that cant see the light of chlorine. Since finding your site, I have schooled myself dozens of times on "POOL SCHOOL". I believe it, have added nothing since reading, other than liquid chlorine (lots of gallons of 12.5%) to shock my swamp & muratic acid to lower my TA & arreating the PH back up. By the way, that does work well. I have 400+ fill TA, and am now down to 120. I understand completely the "overnight FC test", etc, I just didn't have the proper tools to test it accurately. As I stated in my original post, I'll be back with questions if I need them & I'll supply pics as well. Thank you again. When I get the test kit, I'll be on my way back to a trouble free pool.

Thanks sincerely Butterfly..
Maybe I took it wrong.. I don't need to ask questions of how & when or why to add my chlorine, (should I go out & add it now or wait till 10:00 PM?), if .5 is too low, or how to distribute cya, or how to lower my TA.. you fine & knowledgeable people have laid it all out in plain print if we would just read and understand it, and I do. I have followed 3-4 pages of these type of questions & patiently you all have guided them through it, but I just asked about the shipping of my test kit. I hadn't received any previous information about that. Sometimes there are delays in email. That was my case. I am still eagerly awaiting my test kit. Thank you all. I'm a believer! 12 years of adding cal-hypo, trichlor, floc, algeacide, I believe in the BBB system. Thanks again!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well, it sure takes a long time when it ships to Arizona. I ordered it on Thursday evening, it was picked up by FedEx on Friday and I didn't get it until Wednesday. Same thing last time. It must be FedEx ground. It's like waiting for Christmas.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.