Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pentair Vf

1. Back To Top    #1

Pentair Vf

I purchased a Pentair 011012 from one of our suppliers about a year ago. I just installed it a few weeks ago and it was working great. We have had alot of rain recently and my pump went dead. the screen is blank and no lights at all. I do have 244 volts to it. It did trip the breaker but it reset ok. are there any test procedures published I could not find any online. I have the receipt for the pump at work so I am not sure of the exact purchase date. the date printed on the pump is 3/13/08

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pentair Vf

Welcome to TFP!

You should check that power is present at the pump. Other than that, the pump should be covered by the warranty and you should call either the place you purchased the pump from or Pentair.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Pentair Vf

I replaced the pump. The manufacture date is late 2008. Pump runs completely different than the first one. I will now try to do the warranty.