Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How do we add liquid cya?

1. Back To Top    #1

How do we add liquid cya?

Do you add to skimmer or can you drizzle into pool?

Thanks!
    Bill and Robin

33000 IG vinyl liner. Hayward salt generator.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: How do we add liquid cya?

Adding to the pool in front of a return is fine. Its a thick liquid so I'd make a point of brushing a bit and leaving the pump running a while to mix it in good.

Yip
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Skippy's Pool Cooler --> Skippy's New Fountain Our Build --> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: How do we add liquid cya?

With pump running I just walked it around the pool and then brushed after, make sure to shake the heck out of it before and during. Also dunk the jug in the water and shake to get it all out as it tends to come out clumpy. Works like a charm though, hit my number bang on thanks to Pool Math.

Salty
    20X40 30,000 gal. Vinyl, AquaPlus Automation w/ T-15 SWG & AquaConnect, EcoStar SP3400VSP pump, ProSeries S310T2 Filter, H Series 400FDN Heater, Sense/Dispense with Stenner Pump, ColorLogic X 3, TigerShark RC990, ​Borates, TF-100 test kit, K-1766 & Speed Stir Finally done! Well Almost