Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Spa Weiredo

1. Back To Top    #1

Spa Weiredo

Hi I have a Jandy RS8 and it is set to run the pool filter for 8 hours but suddenly the spa button turns on in the middle of the day by itself and after a while my spa gets empty into the pool. it runs by itself I can't turn it off. how can I control that. I try to turn it off from the inside panel or the outside and it doesn't work. Thank you.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Spa Weiredo

Hello and welcome to TFP! You created this (your first) TFP post a few days ago and have yet to receive a reply. We try to leave new threads alone in hopes someone with experience in that subject will reply. At the same time however, you are new and I didn't want you to think we forgot about you. So I'll give your thread a quick to get it back to the top of the daily viewing board, and at the same time say, Welcome to TFP!

If you don't get a reply in another day or two, reply back to this thread to bump it back up for increased viewing. Hopefully someone will be able to help you with that issue of the mysterious on & off spa.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!