Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Just wanted to give a huge shoutout!

1. Back To Top    #1

Just wanted to give a huge shoutout!

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice over the last 2 weeks and helped me to troubleshoot my pool pump and guide me through the rebuild process! Got it all put back together, installed it today, and it's running great again! You guys are truly awesome! What would have probably cost me $500-700 (maybe even more) to have a pool guy do all of this, ended up costing me only about $100 in parts and I've gained a wealth of knowlege in the process, learning how the pump components work and how they are put together.
    15k Gallon In Ground Saltwater Gunite Pool and Spa w/ Overflow
    Dolphin S200 Pool Cleaner
    Main Filter Pump - 1.5HP Pentair Whisperflo connected to Triton II Sand Filter
    Spa Pump - 2HP Pentair Whisperflo w/ 2HP Polaris Spa Air Blower
    Resilience PSC3 SWCG

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Just wanted to give a huge shoutout!

I cannot tell from my phone if you have already but I would be remiss if I didn't ask you to consider giving a tax-deductible donation to The Forum and becoming a supporter
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Just wanted to give a huge shoutout!

Awesome! Nice work!

Have a look here and see about making a donation to TFP to keep the servers and hamsters working. TFP is a 501(C)(3) tax deductible charity.
    CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach