Circupool si45plus high salt reading

Apr 26, 2017
Crawfordville fl
I have a circupool si45plus clorinator and meter reads 4400 ppm salt and high salt light flashing, but I have checked salt level with liquid test kit and digital tester and both read between 2800 and 2900 ppm is my cell bad?? Or what? All other readings are within guidelines..and have cleaned cell plenty of times never any buildup....

Welcome to TFP!

Check the system status and the 9th option should be the cell size and it should match the 45 cell size. A wrong sized cell option can cause this type of error. Usually a bad cell will measure a lower salinity level, not higher.

Thank you ping I checked when I got home also talked to tech support at discount salt pool where I bought the unit and they said same thing you did, And guess what it was wrong should have been set to C9 cell and it wasn't I set it to C9 and still have high salt light flashing but I will wait and see if it resets in awhile...I hope so.....lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.