New Pool Build- Raised Infinity Edge Glass Tile Pool

The plumbing can be moved up easily enough. The weep screed issue was due to poor elevations on the excavator's part and the shotcrete crew should have done a better job. That could lead to issues down the road.

Is this an owner/builder pool?

Thank you for your thoughts. What issues could the weep screed issue this lead to down the road? I am using a PB and he says that he will have to grind down the concrete so that the weep holes are no longer covered.

The plumbing can be moved up easily enough. The weep screed issue was due to poor elevations on the excavator's part and the shotcrete crew should have done a better job. That could lead to issues down the road.

Is this an owner/builder pool?

We never received bids for a pool that wasn't raised but I know that you will need to pay for extra tile and gunite (and probably more steel rebar too). I think the majority of the extra expense with our raised pool is because it has two infinity edges requiring overflow troughs and extra pool equipment.

Was it a lot more expensive to raise your pool up? We are thinking about doing this too. We have desert tortoises so it's either a raised pool or a fence.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.