Vertical bars replacement

hpdad

Apr 4, 2013
South California
I have Summer Escape pool, either 15 or 16 ft. Bought it at $125 and been using it as SWG pool. This year would be 4 years but most of vertical bars are rusted at the bottom. Searched on ebay sell around $10 - $12/each/used. There are total 15 bars. The cost would be more than the pool itself and the bars not even new. Where can I get them cheaper? Or use it this year and get new pool next year?

If you can squeeze another year out of it, go for it, and get a whole new one next year. That is, if it isn't on the priority list for this year. I wouldn't fool with new uprights with that scenario.

I have Summer Escape pool, either 15 or 16 ft. Bought it at $125 and been using it as SWG pool. This year would be 4 years but most of vertical bars are rusted at the bottom. Searched on ebay sell around $10 - $12/each/used. There are total 15 bars. The cost would be more than the pool itself and the bars not even new. Where can I get them cheaper? Or use it this year and get new pool next year?
I might have what you are looking for in my garage. send me sizes and Ill let you know. They are near new used for 2 months

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.