Question about web site to buy Liner

onenut

May 9, 2009
Columbus, MI
Looking to purchase a liner for my 28ft round x 48" above ground pool, I checked out may places on line and found this site swimmingpoolsetc.com anybody have good or bad luck from this place
also I was going to use their gold service, this is what it says on their site for the gold service

By choosing the GOLD SERVICE your liner will ship within one to two business days excluding weekends and holidays. We will email you the tracking information when available from the manufacturer, normally within 3-4 days after you order.

anybody have luck with that
it seemed like a good place that had the Sunlight Overlap Swimming Pool Liner
thanks

IMO
Get rid of the overlap style liner, it's a pain in the butt to disassemble the pool walls to install an overlap liner plus screws seem to get rustier every year. Instead install some J-Channel liner track and order a liner with a bead designed to fit this track (don't forget depth measurements). I would recommend to buy locally as the liner will be custom made and any seam separation issues/warranty will be handled on a more personal basis. For example when you order a liner from a company a million miles away and you have a seam separation some companies want you to cut out a 3' x 3' section of the vinyl and send it to them to see if it's a warranty claim.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.