In ground vinyl liner pool (South East Michigan)

Feb 23, 2017
Saline, MI
Just started my pool contruction last Friday and I've had my fair share of stressful moments, like everyone who has gone through a new build has.

They got so much done in one day. I was really happy with what they got done in two days. Day one was all the digging, put the kit together, did the rough plumbing, and poured the concrete over the footings.
Day two they did all the plumbing and got the equipment pad setup. I have my first inspection done and got the OK to backfill. The electrician(s) should be out later this week then we can actually back fill.

And here are the pix of the 28K gallon pool in progreess: Pool Build - Album on Imgur

Last edited:
Yea I'm hoping the pace continues. Although it's been great weather this week and the electrician hasn't been out :confused: He's scheduled to come out tomorrow, the only day of the week that has a chance of rain :grrrr:

I have the concrete guy coming out Saturday so that's the next big peice of the puzzle here.

Yea I'm hoping the pace continues. Although it's been great weather this week and the electrician hasn't been out :confused: He's scheduled to come out tomorrow, the only day of the week that has a chance of rain :grrrr:

I have the concrete guy coming out Saturday so that's the next big peice of the puzzle here.

Greetings from SW Mich! How large are you going on the decking? Planning on a safety cover? (I would)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.