Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anyone know where I can get this IntelliPH part?

1. Back To Top    #1

Anyone know where I can get this IntelliPH part?

It's the round piece with three plastic rollers. It's really easy to replace, but I don't see it on Pentair's website. Seems silly to buy an entire $150 motor replacement just for this part.

Looks like my installer forgot to lube it up and two of the three rollers rusted and aren't rolling anymore.

14,900 Gal free-form PebbleTec/Gunnite pool/spa, built July 2015, city water, caged
    Pentair Automation Panel, Intelliflo Pump, Clean&Clear Filter, MasterTemp Gas Heater, Intellibrite 5G Lighting, ScreenLogic2, IC40 SWG
    Paramount Clean O3, In-Floor cleaning system / Solar Heating panels
    TF100 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Anyone know where I can get this IntelliPH part?

How old is it?

The earlier versions of the Pentair IntelliPH had pumps on them that did not allow for replacement of the roller head but rather you had to replace the entire motor. They made a later revision to the design so that the roller head could be replaced. You might try calling Pentair to see what they say. If you have an old version it might be best to upgrade the pump now so that roller heads can be swapped out more easily.

Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulNoise View Post
    How old is it?

The earlier versions of the Pentair IntelliPH had pumps on them that did not allow for replacement of the roller head but rather you had to replace the entire motor. They made a later revision to the design so that the roller head could be replaced. You might try calling Pentair to see what they say. If you have an old version it might be best to upgrade the pump now so that roller heads can be swapped out more easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is the newer model. The roller head could be easily replaced. I took it off and tried to grease it up with white lithium and installed a new tube just yesterday.

Was just hoping I could replace the part...

14,900 Gal free-form PebbleTec/Gunnite pool/spa, built July 2015, city water, caged
    Pentair Automation Panel, Intelliflo Pump, Clean&Clear Filter, MasterTemp Gas Heater, Intellibrite 5G Lighting, ScreenLogic2, IC40 SWG
    TF100 test kit

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

Our "go to" folks for parts is INyopools.com Not sure if they can help on electronics but it's likely worth the call.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

Just checked and they don't have the part. I'll try calling Pentair...

anyone have a contact?

TF100 test kit

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by johnny2678 View Post
    Just checked and they don't have the part. I'll try calling Pentair...

anyone have a contact?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did a quick look up and it looks like p/n 522711 is what you need (controller unit) - but please confirm.
    They are available here for around $50 https://www.a1poolparts.com/pentair-...head-pump.html
    20K gal In-ground pool with raised Spa overflowing into pool; two Jandy Sheer Descent waterfalls; Pentair IntelliTouch i7+3, IntelliChlor, IntelliPH, 3 SAM/SAL lights, Pentair FNS60Plus filter, two 1.0 HP WhiperFlow pumps, Jandy/Compool auto-valves, RayPak Heatpump, RayPak 406A LP spa heater, Polaris 360 PS Cleaner. Patio and deck lighting by Volt; Volt 600W landscaping transformer; Webber grilling station

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBumkin View Post
    I did a quick look up and it looks like p/n 522711 is what you need (controller unit) - but please confirm.
    They are available here for around $50 https://www.a1poolparts.com/pentair-...head-pump.html
    Thanks. That part is from the previous IntelliPH model. Odd Pentair only has certain replacement parts for the new model...

TF100 test kit

8. Back To Top    #8

In case anyone is still trying to find the answer to this, I contacted Pentair today and verified Part No. 522386 (Kit) has the replacement rollers for the post 2014 IntelliPH pumps.

9. Back To Top    #9

I had a similar problem with my IntellipH pump. The new (after 2014) Pentair IntellipH pumps are made by Stenner. The exact replacement part for this pump is Stenner part number EC350. They call it the "EC350 White Roller Assembly". They're available on Amazon or eBay for about half the price (or less!) of the Pentair 522386 kit!
    19,500 gal, 16' x 38' PebbleTec IG Pool, Built 4/2013; Pentair IntelliFlo VS 3050 3 HP Pump, Pentair Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Pentair IntellipH, Pentair 520 sq ft/150 GPM Cartridge Filter, A&A In-Floor Cleaner, Dolphin Nautilus Plus Robot (aka "Robbie"), Pentair EasyTouch Power Panel w/ Quick Touch 4 Remote Control, Autelis WiFi controller, Clear 12 mil Solar Cover on Presto SS Reel, Taylor K-2006 Test Kit.