Newbie from Georgia.....

Apr 23, 2017
Georgia
Just wanted to say Hi................

Working to get a deck either built, or try building it myself.

I have the capabilities (brain), but no help, and not sure about doing the curve around the edge of the pool.

Thanks for letting me join up.

Signature should explain most of what I'm up against.

Welcome to another Georgian! (Dawgs or Yellow Jacket? LOL)

You can also look at nothing but pictures on Pinterest. Just enter "Above Ground Pool" in the searchline and voila!! More pools than you can shake a stick at!!

Yip :flower:

Whynot,

I love your sig! There is an entire area here for AG pools...you probably found it already...welcome to TFP!

Is your pool open yet?

Crystal

Thanks for the welcome..........can't make up my mind if the things I have causes more headaches or fun.

Seems to turn out to be the same.

No, I'm sorta working on opening it up. Wife wants a deck on it, but I'm lazy on both building it and/or calling someone to build it, or at least maybe help me with it.

Welcome to another Georgian! (Dawgs or Yellow Jacket? LOL)

You can also look at nothing but pictures on Pinterest. Just enter "Above Ground Pool" in the searchline and voila!! More pools than you can shake a stick at!!

Yip :flower:

Thanks for the welcome Yip, also a burb of Augusta. (Yellow Jackets, only cause when the daughter was in college up there I could sit in her dorm and watch the game just over the wall. Couldn't hear nothing but could watch some of it.)

Yea, my wife purdy much has that site pinned down.

She's always calling me to the puter to look at something.

Love your pool. Thanks again.

- - - Updated - - -

Where in Georgia are you? You might want to add that to your profile info.

Like keeping them guessing....................Georgia......seems such a small state...:)

As Yip above....burb of Augusta

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.