New label, or just wrong bleach??

rmclain73

Silver Supporter
May 18, 2013
Needham, MA
So my wife picked me up some bleach today at the store. Not sure if this is the right kind to use. Normally the bleach I have bought is 8.25%, and the label doesn't have so much writing on it. This bleach is only 6%, and has much more writing on the label. It does say regular though. She said this was all they had. Has Clorox weakend their regular bleach.

291nm02.jpg

fnajbb.png

That's weird. Since the industry went to 8.25%---that's generally been designated by the "concentrated" label. I use Walmart Great Value and it's still 8.25%. Got a date code in small black print on that bottle?

I hope they haven't gone back to weaker concentrations. I guess I'll find out when I go to BJs club this week to pick some up for spring opening (planned for next weekend).

I noticed that in Target the last time I went so I left it on the shelf and went across to Aldi's... that was the only brand/place I noticed 6%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wegmans. Grocery chain in the Northeast. I have bought my bleach there in the past, and it has always 8.25%. Of course a different label on the bottle as well. I assume this bleach is safe for use. I'll just use more of it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
What made me mad about it at Target was it was like $3.99 [emoji23][emoji23] when I can go across the street and pay $2.64 for 8.25% ... hmmmm [emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.