Call for light VIBRANT blue finish!

It's time to choose our pool finish and it's madness...... We love light and super vibrant blue colors and we like pebbles. No green, no dark an no toned down. We are considering white pebbles but we are wondering if light blue pebbles, such as pebble sheen aqua blue, would be best. We did so much research and looked at so many pics, but pics can be different from what you see in person. So.... if you feel your water color matches the picture attache here when looking at it in person (that is our ideal water color), would you please share a picture? Thank you!!

View attachment 59633

I shared this on another post earlier. It's just white plaster and I love the water color.

36f088f7345135c7232e741cf4d83c28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had white plaster and loved the color but we went with the Aqua Blue Pebble sheen when we re-plastered. We were going to go with the white sheen but got talked out of it from the pool company. We love our finish.

I don't know how true it is, but I think white also makes the lights brighter at night. I use two in-pool lights at night and they are sufficiently bright. I don't know if that would be true with a colored plaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if he was nervous about the white showing stains or what but we went with the Aqua blue which also shows off more pebbles. We went with this finish without actually looking at a real pool and went just by pics on the internet. The blue fades a little over a few years. This form had my pictures as I can't post new photo's for some reason. Pics of Sheen finishes Slate Blue, French Grey, Cool Blue

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.