Dealer alarm email update - where is that email?

Olga

Mar 24, 2016
Phoenix
Our Intelichem system sends dealer alarms when readings are out of kilter. The email gives them our address and even a handy Google map link so they can navigate to us. Because our pool builder didn't inspire confidence we had them set up the dealer email address to be MY email address. Now I'm changing my email address and need to update. No one at Pentair seems to know how. I'm several weeks and many phone calls to Pentair into this. It's NOT in the Screenlogic email screen; I'm well familar with that screen. This is the DEALER alert.

Does anyone know how to access the dealer alert email address? Or know a contact name at Pentair of someone who can change it?

Our current service company said they updated with Pentair but that didn't fix the problem. You're right, I should check with the initial pool builder, though that could be a tough go since we parted ways unhappily, they were clueless on Intellichem, and overall bafoons. I wonder if Pentair has us somehow affiliated with them still and therefore using that old email address.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you logged into the protocol adaptor and looked at the email settings. This would have to be where it is triggered from since the screen also has the location Lat / Long
Do you mean Screenlogic? I know there's a page there to enter email addresses for alarm emails, but that's NOT where this is coming from. This is an address I supplied at initial pool setup and doesn't appear in the Screenlogic interface. Am I misunderstanding "protocol adapter" (the box hooked up to my network)?

To get to the screen where you set the protocol adaptor up when it is new, you need ScreenLogic Connect. Once installed it should find the protocol adaptor on your network. This should give you a window to set your zip code and tnis is how the map is generated. Botyom lect is an email setup button.

To get to the screen where you set the protocol adaptor up when it is new, you need ScreenLogic Connect. Once installed it should find the protocol adaptor on your network. This should give you a window to set your zip code and tnis is how the map is generated. Botyom lect is an email setup button.

Right, we did all that with the tech support guy. And I had done it on my own before I called tech support. The email address I need to get rid of is not on the email setup screen.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.