Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Savi Melody vs. Savi Melody Sol LEDs

1. Back To Top    #1

Savi Melody vs. Savi Melody Sol LEDs

New pool going in and I'm going with the Savi Melody Sol nicheless LED lights (x3). The Sol is the 28W version and the regular Melody is a 14W version. The builder said I can have either one, so I said the higher output 28W version. Any reason why I would not want to go with the brighter ones? The pool is 18' wide at its widest point and 40' long, freeform shape. The lights will be along the long side pointed across, one in the low end, one in the middle, and one in the deep end.

If you have any pics of the different versions of these to compare, please share.
    Inground vinyl 23'x40' Aspen shape, ~27K gallons, Sta-Rite Intellipro 2 VST Pump, Sta-Rite System:3 Mod DE Filter (60 sq ft), Hybrid In-Floor System (Paramount Valve with Caretaker Heads), AquaComfort Heat Pump, 3x Savi Melody Sol 28W LED Lights, Pentair IC60 SWCG, EasyTouch Automation with ScreenLogic, TF-100 test kit.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Savi Melody vs. Savi Melody Sol LEDs

Not sure if this helps but we have 3 Jandy nicheless 10w lights in 18x36 and have more than enough light from them.
    18x36 Vinyl, sports depth, 8' Roman steps at each end. Hayward 1.5hp 2speed pump, catridge filter, 2 skimmers, no main drain, 3 SR Smith Treo LED lights

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Savi Melody vs. Savi Melody Sol LEDs

Bump
    Inground vinyl 23'x40' Aspen shape, ~27K gallons, Sta-Rite Intellipro 2 VST Pump, Sta-Rite System:3 Mod DE Filter (60 sq ft), Hybrid In-Floor System (Paramount Valve with Caretaker Heads), AquaComfort Heat Pump, 3x Savi Melody Sol 28W LED Lights, Pentair IC60 SWCG, EasyTouch Automation with ScreenLogic, TF-100 test kit.