Brush with shank having 2 V-clips instead of 1?

beet

Apr 21, 2017
Cupertino, CA
My nylon brush keeps popping out of the pole!

Does anyone know of a 24" or 36" nylon brush head that has 2 V-clips instead of one to secure it to a telescoping pole?

All telescoping poles have two holes apparently intended to receive 2 V-clips on the shank of the attachment, but I have never seen an attachment with a shank long enough to accept 2 V-clips.

Switching to a thicker-walled pole that did not deform did not solve the problem. Wrapping PVC tape around the brush shank to make a tighter fit did help somewhat.

I have 2 different poles and 3 different brushes, along with several skimmer and leaf nets- have not had any trouble with any of them popping off and they all only have the one V clip. Maybe it's your pole that's the problem and not the brush.
I do highly recommend the Wall Whale brush, though.

Sounds like the brush is the issue as changing poles did not really help.

The brush should fit the inside of the pole without a lot of slop or wiggle. Maybe the brush's stem is just too small?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.