Now how do we treat a Tramp in a POOL???

frustratedpoolmom

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
May 20, 2007
Key West, FL
Yes, that's right, a tramp in the pool. This is what I came home to after dinner....
trampinpool002.jpg

trampinpool001.jpg

Edit: Storm passed over. Ignore my son.
trampinpool.jpg

Edit again: Here's my 11yo being a good helper to mom and dad !
trampinpool003.jpg

Look at my hubby flex those pecs! :mrgreen:

oh my gosh. haha. I thought that was a practical joke until I saw the second picture. looks like a storm blew it in there? well don't worry, chlorine will clean up everything. just get a bottle of POP and a few thousand gallons of bleach. you and chemgeek can develop a new trampoline shock level section on the chlorine/cya chart :)
edit: I didn't actually ignore all those posts. I was hunting and pecking while my questions were being answered. :handwave:

We had a tent blow in ours last year, luckily none of the pole ends were too sharp, it was just a kids dome type one.

I had a fair amount of irresponsible fun swimming in and out of it in the pool though (yes, yes, I was aware of all the risks :))

dattia said:
Nice looking family for sure!!!

I spied three bottles of bleach on your deck... a year supply for you! :lol:

LOL those are full of water and for weighing down the cover while I was on vacation. Haven't disposed of em yet. Maybe I should use them to weigh down the trampoline??? :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
LOL, FPM....better auger that tramp now!! Our neighbors' tramp flew over the fences and landed several houses down some years ago. So we knew from day 1 with ours...AUGERS! Sorry that happened to you!

And ditto on Butterfly's comment: Cute son!! :wink:

reebok said:
oh my gosh. haha. I thought that was a practical joke until I saw the second picture. looks like a storm blew it in there? well don't worry, chlorine will clean up everything. just get a bottle of POP and a few thousand gallons of bleach. you and chemgeek can develop a new trampoline shock level section on the chlorine/cya chart :)
edit: I didn't actually ignore all those posts. I was hunting and pecking while my questions were being answered. :handwave:
LOL!

Update! Our tramp picture was featured on the local NBC affiliate - they show "weather photos" on the 10pm news each nite, and last night our pic was shown. LOL :lol: I got so many calls today "You were on tv last night!"

LOL, yessiree...gotcha! It always seems that our son is the one who gets the spotlight and it hurts our daughter! Our son was aired with me on the spanish-speaking satellite channels while at one of the illegal immigrant rallies, and on tv with my husband at the big adoption bruhaha when my sister adopted our niece and was pictured with me in the Dallas Morning News at yet another illegal immigrant rally. Poor daughter just never manages to be in the picture or on the video... even though she's right there with us! So she's becoming a photographer and videographer instead :mrgreen:

Did your tramp create any problems with your liner thus far? It just seems that a tramp blown into a pool would land with such force that it would damage the liner or the railing.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.