New to robots...

May 9, 2015
Southern TN
I am DONE with my Polaris pressure cleaner. I hate it. I borrowed my in laws Aquaclean RC today and it gave me that "I have been missing out" feeling. Kinda like when you first buy a zero turn mower. LOL. Please, give me a good suggestion for my first robotic cleaner. I have researched until my brain is tired. I don't want to excede 800-900 bucks. Is the caddy a must? TIA

I went with a Dolphin S300i which is a little above your specified price range but I have to say I love it and regret not doing it sooner. It has the caddy and I think the caddy is a must-have for ease of use and not squashing the bristle rollers but other don't feel the same way. They're only about $100 depending on the model so it's a small fraction of the overall cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We live in the woods with lots of trees and varmints. The Doheny's Discovery is great. Same as the S200. More about mine in my pool thread, link in sig. Also, more here, First Robotic Cleaner, Doheny's Discovery

With a vinyl pool you could use the S100 or the Doheny's Saturn and save some bucks. They only have 1 brush vs two brushes on the S200/Doheny's Discovery.

We live in the woods with lots of trees and varmints. The Doheny's Discovery is great. Same as the S200. More about mine in my pool thread, link in sig. Also, more here, First Robotic Cleaner, Doheny's Discovery

With a vinyl pool you could use the S100 or the Doheny's Saturn and save some bucks. They only have 1 brush vs two brushes on the S200/Doheny's Discovery.

Which one is this? Thoughts?:
https://www.amazon.com/Dolphin-99996323-Nautilus-Robotic-Cleaner/dp/B00CA4U4ZU/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492638497&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=dolphin+nautilus+plus+robotic+pool+cleaner+s300

Nautilus 2016 and prior. Unrelated to any of the Dolphin S series robots.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.