WANTED: New Wife!

If you fill it with helium, it might learn to fly.

The local military would probably find it quite amusing when they have to scramble a couple of fighter jets to check out an anomalous blip on the radar.

Then the pilots would need to convince ground control that there really is a giant, inflatable, pink flamingo flying at 10,000 feet.

If you have an SWG, you can collect the hydrogen and use that to inflate the bird.

That way, when the jets fire their air-to-air AIM-120 AMRAAM missles, it will explode in a giant fireball.

Woody, in Mrs. Woody's defense, it may have all started with THIS:
Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

That's only supposed to cause seeing Pink Elephants...............had no idea it would actually cause a physical manifestation of another pink beast.

How the heck are you supposed to get on that thing after a healthy serving of Blue Chair Bay?
It's gonna have to have a warning sign on it along the lines of........"You must be this tall to ride this ride " I think.

- - - Updated - - -

The local military would probably find it quite amusing when they have to scramble a couple of fighter jets to check out an anomalous blip on the radar.
You know no self-respecting pilot would ever report that sighting!

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly Monica didn't service the winter outside. We now have Monica2, but that will be our little secret.
PICS so we can publicly admonish you as well. At least I 'fessed up!

- - - Updated - - -

You're just mad because she made you blow it up! It's better than blowing that bull up!
Burned up two air pumps in the process...................

My best friend is trying to put this in my pool

bf8c0b0196ed2adfea8d631de698467b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We saw this at the pool store! It's pretty big!

- - - Updated - - -

Must.................HATE.........Flamingos!

Hahahahaha!

I just had an evil idea. You know how churches and civic groups visit houses in the middle of the night and flock your yard with plastic flamingos and charge you to remove them or place them in someone else's yard? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm................:mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just went and took a water sample to test for FC. Water turned pink BEFORE I ever added any dpd powder! I'm good for the whole summer!

- - - Updated - - -

Poor Mrs. WoodyP. Just wanted to buy something nice for you.
.......at least it wasn't a pink thong, huh!:puker:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.