AGP Lights - Let's see them

The Intex magnetic pool light and some $2 solar lights from Wal Mart.

temporary_zpsd245d1f1.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I zip tie little solar lights at the top of each pole all the way around and it is very subtle lighting, with a bit of "pretty" in the pattern of light thrown on the pool bottom...but I have really been wanting a bit more light, I like the way those intex lights look in your pics - still trying to decide if I want them or not...decisions decisions!

I zip tie little solar lights at the top of each pole all the way around and it is very subtle lighting, with a bit of "pretty" in the pattern of light thrown on the pool bottom...but I have really been wanting a bit more light, I like the way those intex lights look in your pics - still trying to decide if I want them or not...decisions decisions!

Would it be possible to take a night time picture of your lights? Might be something I'd like to try lighting wise.

I will be putting my lights back up within the next few days and we'll make sure to get a picture and post. :)

- - - Updated - - -

If you are on Facebook do a search for Windy Smith, Lights and then go to the video Tab and you should be able to find a couple of videos of my lights including the Disco lights that float around at night

@ta2dwonderwoman Thanks for posting those pictures!!! I actually like the solar ones, seems like they add some nice ambient lighting. I imagine they are just a little brighter in person than in the picture? Menards has some similar to those for less than $1 a piece, might pick up some and see how it looks. I will only need 12 so I won't be out much money and if I don't like them I can always us them somewhere else.

These are actually the softer ones and i 0lan to see if they the "daylight" ones today...when you have the right ones they throw a nice soft light on the ground and on the floor of the pool with a pretty design. Will repost if i can find the right ones

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.