Pentair Screenlogic PC Software

Jun 15, 2015
Las Vegas,NV
I just had my Screenlogic interface connected and everything is working fine with the apps on ioS and Android. However I see screenshots and talk about how easy programming is from the PC. Where do I get the software for this. I was not left an installation CD. Is there a link to download? I can't find it on Pentair's site?

Thanks
Drew

Looks like Pentair has rearranged a few things, but as long as you got the software you are good. When you click "Start Screenlogic" on the opening page of the software you'll get to timers, lights, etc. If you click the "Options" box - you'll see "Configure Screenlogic" - that is the good stuff like pump RPM's, actual setup of the auxilliary switches, defining lights, freeze protection, etc.

Try right clicking the icon, then select Run as Administrator.

If the SL2 is new, why are you trying to update it?

One of the first steps when installing the S/L should be to run the update to be sure that you are running the latest version. Because chances are that your S/L box may have been on the shelf for a while, even if you get it direct from distribution. Yes, version is printed on the brick, but you would still need to go on to the web site to see if there is a more current version available.

Is this where you went to get the desktop app?

https://www.pentairpool.com/en/support/tools/software%20downloads/_pages/screenlogic%20update

Note: If you had previously installed the screen logic software (for desktop) before 2/4/2016, there is a newer version available. You must first uninstall the current instance, and reinstall with the newer version.

There was also a bug with this latest software. If you noticed the last year - the icon colors on the iOS devices all changed to reds and it was hard to see if a device was on or off. Just 4 days ago I tried starting ScreenLogic on my PC - I got a blank screen. I could run config, but I could not run ScreenLogic. A quick Google took me to the poolfyi site that said the "latest" version needed to be reinstalled to the brick. I did that and it restored all functionality from my PC, but it also changed the icon colors on the iOS devices back to blues and are much more easy to see what devices are off and on. SO it doesn't look like they did any updates to the software (they didn't change a version number I could find - but there were some changes of some sort made.

See this thread - http://poolfyi.com/forum/screenlogic-black-screen In this thread they start by saying to call - then someone says to finally reapply the protocol adapter firmware. I did this - I got screen logic back and the original color icons on my iOS devices. Working much better now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.