Keeping bottom of pool clean

spdas

Jun 17, 2009
Aloha, all. Is there a simple way to keep the bottom of the pool clean? I notice areas where dirt/etc tends to accumulate that makes it easier to clean that ONE area every day and thereby maybe only cleaning the whole pool one or so a week. I have a German Shepard that only sheds once a year, (unfortunately, the once a year lasts 365 days, grrr). Pool is level with our patio so hair is constantly blown into the pool, but it seems to eddy into clumps to easily scoop. How can I encourage more debris to accumulate? (maybe put a tile or big stone in the middle of the pool? etc. My pool is 8x20 and 7' deep of water with 1 1/2 suction at the bottom on one end and the 1 1/2 return at the top of the other end. thanks
francis

Aloha, Guys. Yes I have a Vacuum, but I was thinking lazy. I guess I can make that vacuuming fun and exercise!! Yes, I modify containers as my business into affordable housing, offices and thought it would be a gr8 WOW factor for customers and of course for my fun. I made a few mistakes that I guess I will pay for in the future,,,,,, I Painted the inside blue (over my 2 part poly urea).!!! But the pool sure is fun here in Hawaii. ..... right outside my doorstep. I made it easy to get into cause I am in a wheelchair and now have grapple holds along the top roof crosspieces that supports the white tarp, another exercise thing!!

francis :hammer:

Aloha, yes nice and warm and VERY convenient. Take a dip right b-4 bed and sleep like a baby. I will cover the ends this winter and install maybe 4 2x20 solar heaters and swim into late fall.

francis

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.