Dolphin Triton powerstream. Any reviews?

So I've run my Triton Powerstream through 3 cycles now. As I mentioned before I have never owned a pool or pool robot before, so I can't speak to this one relative to others. With that said, this thing does a pretty good job of cleaning the pool. I needed the 60' cord, so this was important to me. It is pretty impressive to watch it climb walls and scrub the tile. It also occasionally climbs my stairs to clean parts of the tanning ledge. I can't say I've figured out how it decides to go where it goes. It is pretty random in my opinion. It did miss a couple of spots the first cycle, but seemed to get everything by the 2nd cycle. I suppose a higher end model with remote steering would take of that as well, but for the price difference I'm fine letting it take a couple cycles to make sure it gets everything.

The top loading filters are easy to use and clean. I've been using the pleated fine filters due to all the pollen in the pool.

All-in-all, so far so good. I'm scheduling it to run once a day while the pollen is falling. It has options to run every other day or every three days. It also has a delay function, but I'm not sure if I'll ever use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.