Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New to pool from Rochester, ny

1. Back To Top    #1

New to pool from Rochester, ny

Hi all. Just moved into a house and am now a first time in ground pool owner. Excited (maybe a bit scared?) to take the journey of pool ownership. I will thank in advance for the help I am sure I will need! I dont even know the gallon size yet (just dimensions and dont have the cover off yet for depth)! K-2006 on the way!
    18'x36' 24000 gallon Gemini IG vinyl liner, Pentair SD80 350lb Sand Filter, Pentair 1.5HP Superflo Pump, Pentair Mastertemp 250k BTU Natural Gas Heater, Pentair Easy Touch Automated Control System, Pentair Easy Touch Indoor Control Panel, Pentair Intellibrite Color LED Light, Taylor K-2006 Test Kit, well water

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New to pool from Rochester, ny

Hello and welcome to TFP! FYI - The TFP Pool School page is a great place to start, and it also helps to review the links you see below in my signature. Thanks for updating your by the way. Let us know if we can help. Great to have you with us.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!