Summer waves pool with intex saltwater system help

Apr 18, 2017
South
I'm looking at buying a 16x48 summer waves pool from Walmart this week. The pump is mounted on the side. Is there anyway I can connect the intex saltwater system up to this and convert is to saltwater. The saltwater systems show to be on rollback at Walmart for 107 and 110. Not looking to spend a whole lot due to just started clearing my land last week to begin building a new home. This will be our last summer at this house and don't won't to spend too much on a pool

Hi, welcome to TFP! The saltwater systems (SWG) are plumbed after the filter, so you would just need the right size hoses to connect from the filter to the SWG and the SWG to the pool. The hose coming off the filter pump should connect to the SWG. If the pool and the SWG come with different diameter hoses then you will need an adapter to connect the hoses.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.