ta2dwonderwoman

Bronze Supporter
Jul 1, 2016
fall river ks
I have been searching for a light or our pool but I didn't want something that operates off of electricity or batteries and everything solar that I keep finding pretty much floats which is not what I'm looking for... I found this on Amazon today, it connects to the return jet and the lights operate off of hydropower and require no batteries or solar or electricity kind of like my hydro powered fountain
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0196KKY1E/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1:swim:

I just picked up 10 solar lights and small terracotta pots from Walmart. Drill out the hole in the bottom of the pot, just big enough for the pole of the light. Pot upside down, push light pole through hole. Place around pool for a little light that reflects off the beautiful TFP water.

We actually put little solar lights at the top of each pole all the way around the pool last year with zip ties and it looked awesome. After seeing Kim's comment I went back and looked again and almost 50% of the reviews were one star reviews so I went ahead and cancelled the order because I'm not willing to spend $35 almost on a maybe. :)

I will keep looking until I find a light that is battery operated but will last long enough to make it worth the effort maybe something rechargeable

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have been searching for a light or our pool but I didn't want something that operates off of electricity or batteries and everything solar that I keep finding pretty much floats which is not what I'm looking for... I found this on Amazon today, it connects to the return jet and the lights operate off of hydropower and require no batteries or solar or electricity kind of like my hydro powered fountain
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0196KKY1E/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1:swim:

Maybe something like this? EZ Light Battery Solar Powered Pool Light - In the Swim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.