Broken Flow Connector on Aqua Rite PCB

Welcome, to the forun :wave:

I don't have an Aqua Rite so hopefully someone who has had/repaired the problem will reply especially if they found an aftermarket replacement part. Having worked on many PCB s in my time I do have a few thoughts though if you are handy with a soldering iron you can de-solder the connector and investigate if any of the remaining good pins are unused, usually if that is the case they will either not have a corresponding wire on the output or they will be a redundant ground if you are careful you can some time move a pin from one socket to another. Failing that you can search a site like Digi-Key or if you are real lucky occasionally an auto parts store and find a new male and female connector and built your own adapter with a bit of lead wire soldered back to the board. Last option besides buying a new board would be have it repaired, I saw a guy on eBay doing just that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.