Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Does anyone recognize this?

1. Back To Top    #1

Does anyone recognize this?

Does anyone recognize this pool? It's an 18' x 52" above ground pool. Guy I bought it from said it was an Aqua Leader. Date stamp on the skimmer says it's from 2004.

20170417_155041.jpg
    20170417_155045.jpg

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Does anyone recognize this?

Get up with Swimming Pool Supplies - Pool Parts - INYOPools.com They are our go to for this kind of thing!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Does anyone recognize this?

Quote Originally Posted by kimkats View Post
    Get up with Swimming Pool Supplies - Pool Parts - INYOPools.com They are our go to for this kind of thing!

Kim
    THIS!!!

Last year I was in the same boat as the OP only I needed a few replacement parts in order to install it and not knowing what pool or who made it, I had no clue where to start looking.
    INYOPools was awesome, they were able to tell me exactly what my pool was based off the pics I sent them and they even had every missing piece I needed.
    Definitely give them a shout to help you out.

24'x52" Artesian w/ Portifino liner - Hayward 1hp powerflo matrix w/24" sand filter - AquaTrol RJ SWG. Solar heating to come. -