Suddenly I can't post smilies

Everything's OK in my user control. Must be a problem with IE 7 scripting. Win xp sp3. Seems that it's not my only scripting problem now. I hate Windows when it hits you suddenly. Many times it's easier to fix a pool than Win.
Need to google "how to enable scripting in IE." I wish I could go swimming in the pool instead, because it's in tip top condition, but we're having a ***** winter in New England. Luckily I "stole" an hour yesterday before it started raining. Forget about the Sun. It doesn't exist here now. Thank you both for trying to help.

Yup, Windoze suks. :rant: I can click on the first small page of smilies and insert them no problem, but now I can't click on the page with "more smilies". So...I put my cursor over the smiley and find out the name...like "bowdown" and type colon : then bowdown and colon again...no spaces. Hit preview to see it that helps. Works for me. "punkrock" :punkrock:

waterbear said:
switch to firefox....much better than IE7!
Better yet, dump windoze and switch to 'nix or eComStation (OS/2)

The main reason I use IE is better management of favorites, or bookmarks.
I haven't found a good add-on to handle Firefox's bookmarks.
What is 'nix or eComStation ?

Water_man said:
waterbear said:
switch to firefox....much better than IE7!
Better yet, dump windoze and switch to 'nix or eComStation (OS/2)

The main reason I use IE is better management of favorites, or bookmarks.
I haven't found a good add-on to handle Firefox's bookmarks.
What is 'nix or eComStation ?
NON Micro$oft operating systems. :goodjob: 'nix is short for Linux and Unix, which share some similarities but are different.(and both can be had for free in several flavors!)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.