Newbie in Florida

Catnap

Apr 16, 2017
NE Florida
Happy Easter,
Signed a contract one month ago to build an in ground gunite freeform pool with sun shelf
and pool enclosure plus solar panels for heating pool.Permit application to be turned into city
buliding dept next week.We do not live in an HOA .About how long does it take to obtain a permit to build
a pool ?Thanks in advance.Looking forward to sharing the pool building experience with everyone here.

Yeah another Florida pool. Congrats on your new pool build. TFP is a great place to ask questions. Others will chime in that are experts and please post lots of pics:cheers:

Happy Easter,
Signed a contract one month ago to build an in ground gunite freeform pool with sun shelf
and pool enclosure plus solar panels for heating pool.Permit application to be turned into city
buliding dept next week.We do not live in an HOA .About how long does it take to obtain a permit to build
a pool ?Thanks in advance.Looking forward to sharing the pool building experience with everyone here.

Congrats on your pool! Permits depend on your city. On the treasure coast the average time is approximately 4 weeks. I received mine in 25 days. I hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk