Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Leaky light fixture

1. Back To Top    #1

Leaky light fixture

Bought house with a pool. Just starting to get stuff around for opening. I noticed the light on my agp is leaking a bit. As you can see from the pic the gasket is trash. My Internet searches have turned up nothing in the form of replacement gaskets. My question is am I stuck buying this same model light or is there something else I can get? Different light? Different gasket? Not really wanting to top off pool until this lighting issue is resolved.

Thanks
    Dave

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Leaky light fixture

Try Inyo Pools and tell them TFP sent you for extra good service.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

That looks like a Hayward elite light and Inyo should have a gasket. You will choke at the price.
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall

4. Back To Top    #4

Pooldv thanks for the info on the site.

Gwegan, and yes I did choke at the price. $24 per. And I'm guessing I need two. I might as well get a new one. Lol

5. Back To Top    #5

Why not get a piece of gasket material from Auto supply store and cut out your own.
    I'm a black and white type of guy ... the only gray in my life is the hair on my head
    750 gal fiberglass built in spa with Hayward equipment. Pump is SP3010X15AZ Control is Aqua Plus with a T-cell-3 SWG and a H400FD Heater, Hayward C12002 cartridge filter filter

6. Back To Top    #6

Good idea.