$ for 8000 gals tap water in Coppell TX?

Not much. I was shocked at how little my water bill went up filling the pool at 20k gallons. It was so long ago I can't remember how much it was though.

Call the local water department. Explain what you're looking for and they can help you out.

Mine said they bill in units, with it costing a certain amount of money per unit, and it would take y units to make up the number of gallons in my pool. Worked very well to approximate my cost.

P&C,

I live in Bedford, just West of the DFW airport.

It cost me about $50 to fill up my 17K gallon pool about three years ago.

In Bedford anyway, if you tell them you are filling a pool, they will only charge you for the water and not for the Sewer charges...

Jim R.

That is right over 1000 cf. Water is usually billed in units of 100 cf (HCF) so that is 10HCF. Check your billing statement to see the rate and verify if you have tiered billing or even penalty tiers if you're in a drought area.

Take the billing rate in $ per HCF and multiply it by the 10HCF you'll be using.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.