Jandy WaterColors LED

Apr 13, 2017
Tulsa, OK
Hey All!

I have read through some other posts, but didn't quite find the answer that I am looking for.

We bought a house about 2 years ago and the pool was only about a year old, so the pool is now about 3 years old.

We have 3 Jandy WaterColors LED lights in the pool, 2 in the pool and one in the spa. A few weeks ago, one of the lights in the pool completely stopped working and then the hot tub light doesn't work on about half of the colors.

When the lights worked, it worked great and we were able to change all of the colors with the remote.

We called out the Jandy authorized people and they gave us a quote to replace all 3 of the lights for $1600. They said that they cant just repair the lights and said they all need to be replaced. That price seems quite high so trying to decide if this price is reasonable or if there is a cheaper option. $1600 to replace the lights on a 3 year old pool seems crazy!

Welcome, glad you found us! :wave:

It does seem like a lot, but I remember these lights being more than that four years ago when I built. Pentair, but still basically the same. So, sorry to say I'm not sure, but I wanted to welcome you to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

I got onto this forum for this exact same reason and your issue is almost the same as mine verbatim! I have 3 Jandy JLUC10 lights and they stopped working properly after 3 years. It is now 5 year old and I still haven't replaced them because of the price, but I am wondering what you ended up doing and if you found a better means of replacement, such as different brand or a place to buy them cheaper. Any feedback is appreciated!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.