Unlevel pool 488cm (16 ft)

Hi,
This will be my second year with my intex pool 488cm x 122cm (16'x48'').
Last year it was unlevel about 4,5cm (should be about 1,77 inches, sorry I'm from Europe ,we use cm ;-D )
The ground it's very strong (no sand) and it didn't move at all.
Now after winter I measure the water level and it's the same about 4,5cm difference, so
things didn't went worst in one year, and I suppose will remain the same.
Question: is there some point to empty the pool and level the ground or I can be safe and quite like this?
I think everything it's fine....but some suggestion would be good! ;-)
I add pictures of last year:first pic is the side where the water is more "low" (so high floor level)...where is ladder is more deep water (low floor level)

Attachments

• IMG_8181.jpg
    IMG_8181.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_8180.jpg
    IMG_8180.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 52
On a 16ft pool 4.5 cm is a lot to be out of level. You are putting a lot of added stress on that side of the pool. No more than 2.5 cm out of level is recommended. Less than 1 cm is ideal.

Your pool looks pretty level form the picture, but if it is out more than 1" (2.5cm) you run the risk of failure. You are looking at over 40,000 lbs (sorry, 18,000 kg) of water. I wouldn't risk it. Better to be safe than sorry.
Good luck!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.