Pool newbies!

Hello all! My husband and I are sharing this account. We just bought our first pool and have slowly been learning as we go. I don't have many details about our pool as he knows the specifics. I do know it's really big and above ground. 24' in diameter and 52" deep! Since we live in northern Michigan my husband did some research before we bought the pool on how we can get more swim time each year. He found a YouTube video of a guy who made a pool heater using an old barrel and some copper tubing placed inside. He bought the conversion kit online and we set up the pool last weekend. With my husbands creativeness our pool is on it's way to being heated as I write this. I wanted to attach photos to this post but I haven't figured that part out yet. We look forward to getting to know our fellow pool-mates and learning as much as we can! But could someone please explain how to upload photos? Thank you?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.