PH wont go down

How high is your FC & TA?

How big is the pool, and how much MA have you added?

Could you post a complete set of test results to help us better understand the situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How high is your FC & TA?

How big is the pool, and how much MA have you added?

Could you post a complete set of test results to help us better understand the situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pool is 17500 gallons.
FC-3.5
TA-70
CYA-60
CH-25
PH-8.5

So far I have used 1 1/2 gallons of muriatic acid and my PH hasn't lowered at all.

Thanks

Are you sure you bought the full strength MA? It comes in "half strength" which is advertised as lower stinky vapors or "green", or regular full strength 31 Baum 20% or something like that. If you accidentally bought the half strength stuff you're going to need to use twice as much to get results.

Yip :flower:

Yesterday my PH was under 6.2 and TA was 20
The TF-100 cannot test below 6.8 either so what's going on?

1. Why do you think your reported test results are beyond the limits of the test?

2. DO NOT start any more threads. Keep everything from here forward so we can see your story.

3. Accurate testing has a little learning curve but you should be able to get pH correct.

4, Please read "The "ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry" up in Pool School. It the basis for everything you'll do forward. We'll help but we've got to get you grounded first.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.