Budget Robotic Cleaner

Apr 7, 2017
Viet nam
[FONT=&quot]The options for Robotic Pool Cleaners is very over whelming. I'm in the market for a budget (~$700) robotic cleaner. As of right now I have narrowed my choices to 3 units and all of these are $600. First and the one I'm leaning towards is the Dolphin Nautilus. Second, is the Aquabot T-Jet. I like the concept of no belts but worry about scrubbing power. And third, is the Aquabot Junior. Thoughts?? Should I just do with the Dolphin?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My pool is an inground 19x37 with a vinyl liner. I use a sand filter with Baquacil.[/FONT]

I have a nautilus and could not be happier with its cleaning performance. I'm going into year 4 with it and never had a single problem.
For the price, the nautilus cannot be beat.

The Nautilus uses 2 soft scrubbers on it, and is best suited for pools with a vinyl liner like you and I have. There are other and more expensive cleaners with more scrubbing power, but those cleaners tend to be a bit hard on vinyl liners.

I know in the few stores I visited in my area that most were selling the Dolphin Echo (equivalent to an S100) as their entry level model. All the retailers I looked at it had it for about $600. Not sure if you've seen this link at Sunplay, but it shows all of the robotic cleaners out there and their equivalence as many models are just rebranded version of the same base unit -

The Truth About Pool Cleaners: What Your Pool Store Isn’t Telling You | Sunplay

I just purchased my S300i yesterday and will be deploying it today...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.