Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
422cf9f6bdcb72c7619b53096838b590.jpg

I'm stoked!! Looking forward to setting it up this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woo Hoo!!!!!

What is it's name???

I have some ideas but there will be an "all hands" family Meeting tonight to discuss it...if I can get away without having to name it after a Disney character I will consider myself lucky.

"Princess Pookie-bottoms" has been bandied about... :shock:

congratulations! Is this a replacement for the KreepyKrauly?

Yep. I've been wanting to decouple cleaning from my pumps for over a year now. I'll be able to scale back my pump run speeds quite a bit now.

Reactions: KJB1
I have some ideas but there will be an "all hands" family Meeting tonight to discuss it...if I can get away without having to name it after a Disney character I will consider myself lucky.

"Princess Pookie-bottoms" has been bandied about... :shock:

Yeah, I'm sure "Dori" would be a popular vote in our house "just keep swimming" and "where's Dori?" As supporting arguments

Princess Pookie-bottoms [emoji23]

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
A robot before Screenlogic!?!?!

I just do nothing but disappoint you, don't I? Someday, during Festivus, you will have a long, long list to read from of all the ways I've let you down....

Hey, in my defense, the EasyTouch remote still works and works better than my suction cleaner does....

Sweet!! You'll be singing "Domo arigato Mr. Roboto" very soon.

I'm a newbie, please excuse my question. Does this stay in the water all the time or does it need to go in each day and pulled out when done ?

I'm a newbie, please excuse my question. Does this stay in the water all the time or does it need to go in each day and pulled out when done ?

It can be left in the pool but it is not advised in terms of longevity. The cleaner will last longer if it is removed and hosed off after use. You have to pull it out to clean out the filter basket and so it best to just take it in and out. The controller has a feature where you can leave it in the pool and have the unit run every day, every other day or every third day. So if you were going to be on vacation you could dump it in the pool and go.

Reactions: allidb85
Matt,

When one of mine dies, that is going to be my next Dolphin purchase.. I'm jealous!! :D

As far as taking it in and out of your pool goes, when you take it out, I suggest you not wrap the cable up on a caddie..

My theory is that coiling the cable on the caddie and letting it sit for a few days causes the cable to become less flexible and increases the likelihood the cable will tangle.

I lay my cable on the deck with a couple of very large loops..

I think you will love it, no matter what your family names it.

Jim R.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.