intex ultra frame liner Q?

Jul 23, 2015
Verbena, AL
Folks, A friend of mine was given an old, what appears to be 18'x48 frame for an intex ultra frame pool. He already has a brand new sand-filter/pump from his inflatable ring pool from last year. The liner apparently was trashed long ago, so no hope of getting a model number to figure out a replacement. The person I called at intex couldn't seem to help me without being able to get the model off the previous liner. The pool frame is 5-6 years old i figure, but since the rep said there had been some changes in those units since then, I didn't want to just tell them to go buy something that might not work. The frame itself is in excellent shape,and has all the parts/etc that it should aside from the liner itself. What are the chances of say this liner working with his frame?

http://www.intexcorp.com/11448eh.html

I may be worrying about nothing, but I was hoping someone in the bunch might have done something like this in the past.... what's your thoughts?

The liner he can order that will work is the intex 18'x48" part number 11448EH. I called the customer service and they are useless. they told me they didnt make that size anymore, i told them yes they do and all of a sudden "oh yeah here it is." they did make some changes from the previous model but its a very small change, instead of one suction and one discharge port there is now two suction ports as required by CA law (idk why.) hope this helps.

The liner he can order that will work is the intex 18'x48" part number 11448EH. I called the customer service and they are useless. they told me they didnt make that size anymore, i told them yes they do and all of a sudden "oh yeah here it is." they did make some changes from the previous model but its a very small change, instead of one suction and one discharge port there is now two suction ports as required by CA law (idk why.) hope this helps.
I believe 2 suction ports is to prevent entrapment (a kid getting stuck to a pool return)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.